P3 «Product to Market Program» – Round Three – Application is closed
Program Date: Thursday, September 19th, 2019
@F10 FinTech Incubator & Accelerator, Förrlibuckstrasse 10, CH-8005 Zürich
On Tuesday, the 19th of September, 2019, the F10 will hold its third P3 «Product to Market Program». This 1-day program is designed for Startups and teams with traction, already in revenue generation phase. The day will feature stage pitching, demo and one to one meetings followed by an evening networking event. In the audience will be all the F10 Corporate Members: SIX, Baloise Group, Bank Julius Bär, Generali Insurances, PwC Switzerland, Raiffeisen, Zürcher Kantonalbank, eny Finance and ERI Bancaire.
Application is closed.
1 Day Program Overview Details
- The event takes place at the F10 office in Zurich Switzerland
- 30-minute session with a pitch, demo and Q&A. Followed by one to one meetings and an evening networking event
- Audience of F10 Corporate Members: SIX, Julius Bär Bank, PwC Switzerland, Generali Insurances, Baloise Group, Raiffeisen, ZKB, ERI Bancaire and eny Finance
- For teams with traction and revenue generation only
Key Dates 2019 for the third P3 event
Monday, 8 July – Application Period Closes
Friday, 2 August – Team Selection
Thursday, 19 September – Program Day
The program is intended for international teams/Startups with market traction and revenue generation in FinTech, RegTech, or InsuranceTech
- Teams/Startups must be incorporated
- You must be at least 2 team members. 1 of which must be a co-founder
- F10 will not cover any costs borne by the teams/Startups
Our alumni are happy to speak about their experiences and to inspire you.
Good luck and we are looking forward to getting in touch with you.
Please apply here.